It has been a challenging week. Fighting with code and software you don’t fully understand is like riding a roller coaster. It feels great when you finally get the idea but in the next couple of hours you could bang your head on the desk and keep asking yourself “what on earth did I do wrong?” since the code does not lie. I need a break today to recharge, which means cooking, with whatever left in the fridge…So mushroom, carrots and butter. So be it.
1. Mushrooms. I got a whole box, chop chop!
2. Carrot. One would be enough. Let’s make some diamond shapes!
3. Butter, enough to cook all above two.
4. Some salt and pepper, add to taste
1. Low to medium heat. Melt some butter to fry the carrots until both sides slightly turns golden. OK, this is not a pan. It’s a wok. My frying pan is doing something else in parallel.
3. Make a shape out of it! Add salt and pepper.
OK, now this post looks like cheating…But whatever cheers me up!