Strange weather today, jumping from -10 C to 17 C. The warm sunshine and sudden rain drops make me feel like it’s summer already. I don’t know when is the real deal here in Toronto, but I’m gonna catch this opportunity to do a pre-celebration with this interesting recipe 菠萝芝士小甜点 I found out a couple days ago. Here comes the juicy party snack Strawberry Topping Pineapple and Cheese Sticks for the taste of summer!
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Pineapples, cut into cubes, about the same size as the strawberries
- Cheese slices or chunks (Honestly I don’t know much about cheese. Just choose your own favorite. I prefer the unsalted ones :D)
- Cut the cheese into the same size of the pineapple cubes and place it on top.
- Place the Strawberries on top of the cheese.
- Skew with toothpicks. Serve immediately.
can’t be easier than this right? You can switch the topping with any fruits you like.
So, any recommendations for cheese that goes along with fruits?
A party snack belongs to a PARTY! I’m bring it to Angie’s Fiesta Friday #62 at FiestaFriday.net, cohosted by Jess @Cooking Is My Sport! And Prudy @Butter, Basil and Breadcrumbs. Let’s have a great opening for this long weekend!