This is a follow-up post of the avocado recipe we posted last week. We just don’t want to stop with eggs. This time we combine avocado with salmon and they are just perfect. They are both rich in unsaturated fat as well, which are good for your health. The original recipe is called 三文鱼牛油果拌饭 from 下厨房.
1. Salmon Fillet: 1
2. Ripe Avocado: 1 to 2
3. Salt and pepper: to taste
4. Teryaki sauce and lemon juice: to taste
5. A big bowl of cooked rice
1. Prepare the ingredients (rice skipped here).
2. Turn on the oven and set to 350 F (180 C). Marinate the salmon fillet with some pepper, salt and Teriyaki sauce and put it in a baking sheet with foil while waiting for the oven ready.
3. In for 15 to 20 minutes (based on different types of oven, the time may vary a bit). When done, cut the salmon and avocado into slices. Place them on warm cooked rice. Add some more Teriyaki sauce and lemon juice to taste. Now use a fork, spoon or a pair of chopsticks to mix them together and take your first bite.