There are lots of recipes for chicken wings and this is one of my favorites. It’s super easy and if you like the pure taste of crispy chicken wings, this is definitely the recipe for you 🙂 The original one is 盐煎鸡翅 from 下厨房.
1. 7 to 10 chicken wings
2. 1/4 tbsp cooking oil
3. sea salt and black pepper (add to taste)
1. Clean the chicken wings with water and dry them.
2. Get a frying pan with the cooking oil. Turn on low heat and place the chicken wings nicely in the pan.
3. When one side becomes golden brown, put a lid on the pan for 2 minutes.
4. Once it’s done, repeat for the other side. Time for the salt and pepper.