It has been a while since our last post. We’ve been busy and will be on the road again. But we haven’t forgotten our blog. So here’s our new recipe, baked steamed bread. It’s a perfect quick and easy breakfast recipe, just like toasted bread.
1. five steamed bread, cut into pieces
2. one egg
3. a little bit of salt and black pepper
1. Beat the egg. Add a bit of salt and pepper (depends on your taste, don’t add too much)
2. Put all the bread pieces on an aluminium foil in a baking tray. Brush the egg onto one side of the bread.
3. Heat the oven (392 F/200 C). Put the baking tray into the oven. Wait for 6 minutes.
4. Get it out. Turn all bread over and brush the egg to this side. Back into the oven and wait for another 7 minutes. Done.