It has been a long but productive day. We rent a car and did almost 5 hours of shopping for food and plants! We are planning to plant the green onions, tomatoes, sun flowers and Italian parsley at home. And lunch at iHop was really good. For the dinner, we made chicken liver with carrot, green pepper and garlic.
1. Chicken liver 400g
2. Two carrots, one green bell pepper, one clove of garlic, some dry red peppers and numbing peppers (optional)
3. cooking oil 2 tbsp, soy sauce 2 tbsp, water 100 ml and sugar 5 g.
1. Blanch the chicken liver. Well to make it easier for later steps, I suggest we let the liver stay in the boiling water for about 1 to 2 minutes. After that, chop chop.
2. Heat up the cooking oil (medium heat). Add the red pepper, numbing pepper first. Stir for about 30 seconds. Add the green pepper chops. Stir for another minute.
4. Add the carrot chops and stir for 2 minutes. Then we add the liver chops. Set to high heat.
5. Add the soy sauce and sugar. Stir for about 1 minute. Add 100 ml water. Set heat to low. Put the lid on and wait for 2 minutes. Open, high heat for another minute. Done!