Weekend is the time for brunch. And this noodle only takes you 10 minutes. So no need to wake up early!
1. one egg and one tomato
2. one spring onion, and some ginger slices
3. 5 g salt and sugar
4. 5 ml sesame oil
5. spinach noodle 160 g
1. chop the spring onions and slice the ginger. Get water in the pot and set the heat to high.
2. fry an egg.
3. cut the tomato, and put them into the pot. Also add the ginger slices.
4. Once the water starts boiling, add the noodle.
5. Stir a bit and wait for 3 minutes. Then add about 120 ml water into the pot. Wait until the water is boiling again. OK get the noodles and tomato out to a bowl. Also add some “tomato soup” to the bowl. Then add the sesame oil, salt. sugar and spring onion. Don’t forget the fried egg!