We have 6 bottles of Corona beer. Well, not a big fan of drinking so they have stayed in our apartment for almost 3 months now. We have to find a way to make them disappear…without drinking. One way is to use the beer to substitute water when cooking!
1. 30 Chicken wings, 1 bottle of beer (330 ml)
2. 1 green bell pepper
3. 3 pieces of ginger, 5 pepper corns
4. 15 ml (1tbsp) cooking oil, 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp dark soy sauce (just for color) and 1.5 tbsp sugar
1. Blanch the chicken wings.
2. Prepare the bell pepper.
3. Turn on the heat and set it to high. Adding cooking oil, ginger and pepper corns. Wait for about 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken wings and stir until the color of the chicken wings turns brown.
5. Get the beer! Luckily we have a Swiss knife in hand.
6. We need the whole bottle. Also add the soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Stir a bit and then cover the pot. Turn heat to low and wait for 20 minutes.
7. Open the pot. Add the bell pepper. Stir a bit and turn heat to high. Now we need to vaporize 2/3 of the beer. Done!