Tofu is a good substitute of meat as a source of protein yet it does not contain any fat. This is a very easy and fast dish to make.
1. Medium Firm Tofu 300g
2. Baby Bok Choy: 10 bunches
3. 1 green onion, 1 piece of ginger
4. 10 ml soy sauce, 30ml cooking oil.
1. Cut the tofu into cubes like the ones in the photo above.
2. Clean the baby bok choy in tab water to get rid of sand or dirt. Chop the green onion.
3. Add 30 ml cooking oil and turn the heat to medium. Start frying the tofu until the top and bottom sides turn to brown. Get it out of the pan.
4. When all tofu is done, add baby bok choy, green onion and ginger. Stir constantly for about one and a half minutes.
5. Add the fried tofu back to the pan. Add the soy sauce. Stir for another minute. Done!