Finally we have a weekend with nice sunshine! It’s time to go to the farmer’s market again. This time we bought some chicken back and neck. The roasted taste is just so good.
1. one piece of chicken back & neck
2. 1tbsp ground peppercorn powder, 1tbsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp chili pepper powder.
3. some cooking oil (about 30ml, 2tbsp)
1. Clean the chicken. And chop it to pieces (make sure you wear an apron since it might be messy after chopping).
2. Mix all the powder and salt together.
3. Get your oven pan and foil. Brush the foil with the cooking oil. Then put the chicken chops on it. Now massage the chicken chop with the mixed powder.
4. Put them in an oven that is preheated to 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Then take them out. You may see some liquid in the oven pan coming from the chicken. Get rid of it to keep the chicken chops dry. Turn them over and add more mixed powder. Put them back for 20 minutes. Done!