Today we present a quick fix that takes no more than 15 minutes to make. It contains sourness from the tomatoes and saltiness from the soy sauce. It mixes the soft texture of the tofu and the crunchiness of the bok choy.
- Bok Choy: 1/4
- Medium firm or firm tofu: 1 box
- olive oil: 4 tbsp
- soy sauce: 2 tbsps
- salt: 1/2 tsp
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut the tofu and tomatoes into cubes. Slice the bok choy.
- Add olive oil to pan, set heat the medium, add tofu, let them sit for 1 minute, then turn the tofu. Keep turning every minute until they are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes to pan, wait until the tomato juice come out a little.
- Add bok choy and then add salt. Close the lid, wait 3 minutes. (Do not add extra water to the pan)
- Add soy sauce, turn heat to high and stir for 20 seconds.
- Wait at least one minute before turning the tofu for the first time or they will come apart.
- Medium tofu tastes better than firm tofu but requires more care when turning. So if you are new to dealing with tofu, use firm tofu.