People usually eat grilled or braised lamb. Today we are going to show you a different one. It is easy to follow and the lamb tastes really well. The original recipe is from Wen Yi.
1. Lamb steak: 500g
2. 1 Spring onion, 2 pieces of ginger
3. 1 whole bunch of Cilantro
4. 10 peppercorns
5. Cumin powder: 15g
6. Chilli pepper powder (or other powder you use in grilled dish, just to add some spicy taste): 5g
7. Soy sauce: 1tsp, Salt: 1/2 tsp and Sugar: 1/2 tsp, cooking wine 10ml and vegetable oil: 30ml.
1. Wash the lamb steak clean. Cut the lamb into small cubes.
2. Prepare the spring onion, ginger and cilantro.
3. Add oil to the pan, set heat to medium and add peppercorns. Wait for about 1 minute and then add the spring onion and ginger. Stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add the lamb, set heat to high and stir until the color of the lamb changes completely. Add the soy sauce, cooking wine and sugar. Now you may see water in the pan (mostly came out from the lamb). Keep stirring until at least half of the water is vaporized.
5. Add the cumin and chilli powder. Turn off the heat and add the Cilantro. Stir for about 30 seconds. There you go!